About Me!!!

 Hello! I am Natalie Belsha. I am from Raleigh, North Carolina and I am a sophomore at High Point University studying Pop Culture and Media Production with a minor in Public and Professional Writing. I've learned that I love social media marketing and script writing from the classes I've taken so far. After High Point, I hope to move to New York or Los Angeles to focus on careers in the entertainment industry. I would also love to manage social media accounts for various companies. I love playing video games, reading, and watching way too much TV. I have a crazy dog named Daisy and a lazy cat named Belle back at home that I miss very dearly.



I have been doing graphic design projects since I was in middle school, and I hope to continue to further my knowledge of graphic design after college. You can find my creative portfolio here



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blog Post #3 : Black Lives Matter Protests and the Capitol Riot

My Relationship With Technology

Diffusion Theory